Here’s my list. Feel free to send me yours. I am only at 11 for now, and some are a little long term (be aware).
- Hike the Grand Canyon.
- Take the girls to the drive in movies.
- Easy Bake something from the Gourmet Easy Bake Oven cookbook.
- Take the girls swimming in a swimming hole.
- Find some way to get the girls to a place with fireflies. Suggestions welcome.
- Go to the Getty Museum in LA (Yea, this would have been much easier when we lived there)
- Play in a Texas Hold Em tournament and not be the very first one out.
- Write something, and be persistent enough to get someone else to publish it.
- Go to Europe with Phil.
- Have a party in the rose garden at Reid park for my friends.
- Volunteer for some great charity that needs me.
I added a spreadsheet so you can join in if you choose.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink
Babe!Iowa is RIDDLED with fireflies!! So, when can we expect you?
Yee Ha! I will have to start planning a swing through Iowa, won’t I? Maybe when you have all those leaves on the ground to jump in. Are the fireflies only out in summer?
just wanted to let you know that my backyard at this time of year might be the place to bring the girls for fireflies. I just saw a few firefly flickers in the backyard.
If my sister has not already chimed in, I know of a farm in Minnesota that has tons of fireflies and an open invitation to you and yours………there’s lots of grass for four or five little girls…….